Friday, May 6, 2011

Did You Know?

Suzanne Collins, best known for the Hunger Games series, wrote for Nickleodeon back in 1991 before she ever got into writing books for kids.  She is also the author of the Underland Chronicles which is an amazing series that I couldn't stop reading until I finished all 5 books.  The series is loosely based off of the story of Alice in Wonderland as well.  Other notable works for Suzanne Collins are Generation O for the WB Kids network, and Clifford's Puppy Days for Scholastic.  Seems as though she is quite on a roll!  I haven't read the Hunger Games series yet, but I plan to.  I can't wait to see what she comes up with next!  To keep tabs on Suzanne Collins, follow her by clicking the link below.

http://www.suzannecollinsbooks.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment