Thursday, April 21, 2011

Writing a Journey

Tomorrow, I venture back to Tucson, Arizona where I will spend the next 2 months with my little brother who has been battling cancer.  What does this have to do with writing you ask?  Simple.  I plan to start the process of writing a new novel based on the journey my little brother went through that ultimately led him to being diagnosed with cancer.  This book will be intended for young teenage adults and is meant to help educate our young on the consequences of our actions.  It will be an intense writing process and the end result will be SHOCKING guaranteed.  Stay tuned Kooky readers!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome... I know it will be a great read ....I have thought about writing a book about how we ( JJ , Jasmine and I ) have dealt with the loss of the youngest member of our family ...The kids are not ready to open up yet ...soon I hope ! Good Luck with ur new venture !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome bro! I can't wait! Your brother has gone through a lot, and thank god he's doing well. Much love to him.

    Also, I wanna come out in your book. Maybe drop my name somewhere? LOL. Hope all is well man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the blog and the book, Jesse. Thanks for sharing your gift with all of us:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rob! Oh and Jay. Support can go a long way.

    ReplyDelete